Saturday 23 March 2019

Three Quarters of a century

So it’s Hubbys birthday coming up so time to make a card for him, he wanted his age on it this year, so I hope he is happy with my offering

I used a Lili of the valley Digi image which I coloured with spectrum noir pens, some hessian and a small trowel metal embelishment from my stash.

I would like to enter this into

Crafty Catz challenge. Which is anything goes with the optional twist of make it square.

Crafting with Friends. Anything goes

Aloha Friday challenge   In the garden

Crafters Cafe. Use metal.

Thank you for looking

Lyn



2 comments:

  1. Awesome birthday card for your hubby.. Happy birthday to him. I love your card and the fun 75.. Cute image and perfect for a guy. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz.
    Billie A
    Crafty Catz
    Creative With Stamps
    Catch The Bug
    Aud Sentiments
    Always Fun Challenges
    Colour Crazy Challenge
    Creations In Pink
    Do-Al(l)Kreatives
    Crafty Gals Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. your husband will love the beautiful card, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete