Monday 22 April 2019

Oh wise one

I was looking at challenges and found the paper players who wanted clean and simple and paper piecing, well I hadn’t done this technique for ages, so looked out a stamp that I thought would be suitable for paper piecing and found this woodware owl.  The owl has been paper pieced with scrap paper that I had left over from other projects, great for using these up.  So I made one card and then made another one using what I had left from the first owl.





I would like to enter this into 

The Paper Players challenge. Clean and simple + paper piecing 

Dare 2B Artsy whose challenge is to use an animal

AAA cards  whose challenge is along the edge ( hope the branch coming from the edge counts)

Thanks for looking

Lyn






6 comments:

  1. Your owls are adorable and great job with the paper piecing. Thanks for playing along with the challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card; I love owls! Thanks for joining the Dare 2B Artzy April Challenge! -Tasha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is ADORABLE! What a fun little owl, and the paper you chose is just perfect! And it's perfectly CAS too! Great take on the challenge this week, thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lyn your sweet owl is so perfectly CAS - I love it! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute owl and great paper piecing. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! What a cute owl! Love your paper piecing, I haven't done that in a while, you've inspired me to try it again soon! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete