Thursday 11 April 2019

Work just gets in the way

Work just seems to get in the way of crafting and  I usually only have Friday, Saturday and Sunday available to make cards, but as I have an extra day off this week I have been having a play. I have made a new home card for my stash.  I have used a really old stamp that I have had for years,  I know it was a Craft Barn own range stamp.  It has been coloured with  promarkers and used a brick embossing folder and added a metal key.


I would like to enter this into Just Us Girls, whose challenge this week is Houses

Addicted to stamps and more whose challenge is anything goes

Thank you for looking

Lyn


5 comments:

  1. Lyn, your card is so adorable! I love that house and esp how you colored it! Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting house stamp, Lyn. I love the shape of it. And your coloring of it too. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I forgot to add thanks for joining us at ATSM challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely country feel to your new home card, Lyn and I love that you added a key!!
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. The colouring is fabulous. Great to see you in the ATSM gallery. Hope you will join us again soon. Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete