Sunday 2 June 2019

Golfer

Todays card is for a colleague whose birthday is coming up, he loves golf so thought this image was very appropriate.  It is a lili of the Valley Digi image which I have coloured using chameleon pens.  The papers are from a paper piazz pad that I have had for ages.



I would like to enter this into 

Dragonfly dreams whose challenge is for a man/boy

Crafty Calender whose challenge is masculine 

Crafty friends challenge  whose challenge is Men/boys 

My time to craft whose challenge is let’s get Krafty (to use Kraft card  - all my mats are kraft card)

Thank you for looking 

Lyn









4 comments:

  1. Hello Lyn… Thanks for sharing your golfing card with us. It’s so lovely and fits perfectly with our ‘Men/Boys’ theme … It will certainly brighten your colleague's day!
    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I love Lili of The Valley!!! and this image thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab golfing card. Thank you for taking part in the #398 of the "My Time To Craft Challenge". DT Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how everything goes together so well. Thanks for playing along with us this month at Dragonfly Dreams. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete