Saturday 15 June 2019

Pilot

I have been so busy trying to finish assignments, that the card making had to take a back burner, luckily assignments are finished and 8 have managed a card today. I have used a LOTV digital image, coloured with chameleon pens.  The paper is from the paper stack magazine.


I would like to enter this into 

crafty Catz whose challenge is ATG with the optional twist of Male/ Father’s Day

Daring card makers  whose challenge is come fly with me 

Thank you for looking 

Lyn

3 comments:

  1. Fun "boyish" take on the flight theme, I really like this one and it made me smile. Thanks for playing along with the Daring Cardmakers this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love that sweet image. Thank you so much for joining in with The Daring Cardmakers this week

    ReplyDelete