Saturday 4 May 2019

Busy bee

So today I thought I would use the sketch on freshly made sketches for my card.  I used harmony inks  to colour the top card, and used a chocolate baroque stamp on it for the honeycomb.  The bottom card is plain amber coloured.  The bee stamp is also a chocolate baroque stamp and the sentiment was a free one from a magazine.




I would like to enter this into Freshly made sketches

Always fun challenges whose theme is bees or chicks 

Make my Monday whose theme is wings 

Thank you for looking 

Lyn




5 comments:

  1. you created a beautiful background for the bee,adding the honeycomb stamp was a great idea thank you for joining in at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card! I just love that background and that sweet little bee! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card. I love the hint of honeycomb in the background. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clean and pretty. I love how you've used different shades of the same color for the background. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete