Monday 6 May 2019

Friends

Today I have made a card just because I could.  I have used yet another freebie stamp and sentiment from a magazine (I do buy some as well).  The paper is from the paper stack magazine and the pink card is from my stash.  I have used my favourite lace and some flowers from the boxful that I have.


I would like to enter this into 
Crafty sentiments designs  whose challenge is lace and ribbon 

Ellibellies corner challenge of feminine or add a sentiment or both

The paper players whose theme is friendship 

Allsorts challenge whose challenge is pretty in pink 

Thank you for looking 

Lyn



6 comments:

  1. A super fun image on your pretty creation and perfect for our 'Pretty in Pink' theme at Allsorts challenge, thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great design and fabulous image! Thank you so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge and my Crafty Wednesdsay challenge. So perfect for the themes at both!

    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous girl power card, lovely!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creation! Thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! What a fun image and sentiment. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lyn, I love this image and I love that sentiment! Fabulous card. So glad you joined us at the Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete