Sunday 5 May 2019

Keeping it real

I really wanted to do the sketch from sweet sketch Wednesday, so here is my take on the sketch.



I have to say I love the sketch and will be using it again.  I have used a lily of the valley stamp and coloured the image with watercolour pencils, the other 2 stamps the sentiment and the pocket watch are from my draw of stamps and I am not sure what make they are.

I would like to enter this into 

Sweet sketch Wednesday 2  which is the sketch above 

Cardz 4 Guyz  Whose challenge is whatever the weather

Thank you for looking 

Lyn





3 comments:

  1. Hi Lyn so glad you liked my sketch. Love your card with your Lily Of the Valley images this is a perfect little masculine card. Love the use of the burlap as well giving your card that added texture. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun. Love the textures and your coloring on this fabulous image. Thanks for playing along with us this fortnight at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. AJ DT SSW2

    ReplyDelete