Monday 13 May 2019

The last Sunday card

This card was made specifically to meet the colour requirements of the paper players this week. It also fits into others as well.  I have used my old faithful Tim Holtz wild flowers dies and a word die which I think is a sizzix one.  I did not have the actual colours required for the paper players but I think I am pretty close.


I would like to enter this into 

The Paper Players which is a colour challenge 


AAACards. Whose challenge is clean and simple using a third of the card with the optio of bright colours 

Crafty friends challenge whose challenge is to use more than one die 

Thank you for looking 

Lyn


5 comments:

  1. That is such a pretty die I can see why it's so popular with you. Works really well with our challenge theme too. Thanks so much for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty dies, I have and love them too. fab placement and I'd say the colours are spot on. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pretty dies! A really striking use of this week's colours on your CAS card. Thanks for playing along with my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lyn, this is such a great way to use our color combo! Love this wildflower die! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Friends Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete